- Natural Brick Mix Color is produced by combining high strength cement based material with natural stone powder and adhesive chemicals with increased strength.
- It can be used in all living spaces for decor and thermal insulation. It is in the category of products that are easiest to apply in wall and column cladding and most suitable for design perspective.
- It is the most preferred coating material thanks to its lightness and high resistance to all weather conditions. Its square meter weight is between 18-21 kg.
- It can be applied in both interior and exterior. It is suitable for all seasonal conditions. It is not affected by moisture or water. It does not contain any substances harmful to human health.
- All Decorative Culture Bricks are laid on the wall, leaving the joint spacing. An order is prepared by packing the Culture Brick boxes to cover 1m² area including the joint spacing.
- Wood, chipboard, mdf etc. It can be easily adhered to surfaces with silicone, and to plastered or painted walls with ceramic adhesive, cement, cement and water-based stone adhesives.
- Before applying it to the painted wall, it is useful to lightly hammer the plaster of the wall and give it a rough surface for the decorative culture bricks to adhere to the surface better.
- Orders for decorative bricks in quantities unacceptable by the cargo will be sent to your address with the most robust packaging system as warehouse or shipping transportation and on the pallet.
- Please contact us for your special orders and bulk purchases.
- You can pay your order by Credit Card and Money Order / EFT.
Things To Pay Attention:
- All of our products view are exactly the same with the pictures, in rare cases there may be difference about +/- 10%.
- You should check the product if it has any damage when you receive.
Cleaning and Maintenance:
- A few hours after the Decorative Culture Bricks are mounted on the wall, dust should be removed with a vacuum cleaner or a regular dust brush.
- In the cleaning of all Decorative Brick products, corrosive acid etc. Avoid the use of cleaning products containing chemicals!
- You can easily clean it with a wet cloth or sponge.
- In more difficult stains, dish soap, liquid soap, etc. you can use soft cleaning products.